Friday, August 20, 2010

Pagolac

I love beef so naturally I would try the 7 courses of beef. It was good but definitely it didn't do the beef justice. It is an experience that you should try but I don't think I would do a repeat of it. The first course was good if you like cilantro and onions and was sweeter than expected. The second and third course was tricky because there was cooking of the rice paper which isn't hard in nature really except when the bowl is too small. The rest of the courses were good but nothing too exciting. I think the fourth was the beef on a skewer. The fifth was a beef sausage wrapped in some green veggie. The sixth was the beef and onion roll. The last course is a porridge. Overall, another good meal and another thing checked off the list but I am not sure if there will be another repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment