Friday, February 18, 2011

Full Moon

It was a nice night, not too cold and you can see the stars and the moon but it wasn't full. I thought the full moon happened only once a month. Apparently, I was wrong. To set it up: We are at a rather nice restaurant for a Yelp event. Munching on Vietnamese food where we met some men. I say men because they were definitely older, not your typical mid 20 something year old that can still get away with being stupid. They know better or so I thought. Fast forward to a drink and small chat later. One of the men thought the way to my heart....or pants was to drop his pants and show me his butt. FULL MOON. Let's just say I was not impressed...and he was a fireman (so kinda sad for him). He actually asked me if I liked it. The cherry on top was that he was shocked that I didn't. He tried to give me the puppy dog eyes but there are not big enough eyes that could save him. The only good thing that came out of the night was a story and a Target shopping trip
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment