Thursday, May 23, 2013

Why Not?

Hello, my name is Eve and I love food. Now I have heard people say it all the time but I really love food. But here comes the footnotes or food notes (clever eh?) I can do without most seafood and the innards of an animal. Vegetables are a necessary evil. I guess you can just say I am picky. I am also a snob about my food. If ain't broken, don't fix it. I sometimes wonder what right do I have to be such a snob, I guess I don't. I am just really opinionated. However, you can ask many of my friends and they would agree that generally (above average) of the time I choose food that can create food-gasm.

So what is the point of all of this...I am going to try this again. I am going to add my two cents to the jar of change. I know almost everyone and their mother has an opinion about food and every acclaimed food lover has a blog. I am going to join the masses. I will write about food I love and the ones that I occasionally wish I didn't eat. There really isn't going to be any rhyme or reason just my thoughts. Take it or leave it. I figure I have so many opinions I might as put it down into words and not just babble people can ignore.

I live in NYC now and the choices are endless. I am bringing out the stretchy pants and Google maps and or Yelp in hand and ready to eat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment