Wednesday, March 9, 2011

NOLA

NOLA is the playground for adults. Vegas is fun but NOLA is definitely better. The booze is sooo much cheaper and the food. Granted, your arteries and doctor might not appreciate it but your tummy will be happy. I don't think I can live there because I would just become a waste of space but it is definitely a fun vacation.

Mardi Gras is most definitely a must and everyone should check it. The memories that get made are well...AMAZING.

I am suppose to be writing my papers that are due in less than 12 hours. But I have to write some of the NOLA memories down.

To start the trip, we were homeless and then found new friends and a home for the night. The rest of the trip included some much needed quality time at church and lots of dancing. I learned fried chicken is definitely even more amazing after a night of cardio . It's best eaten in the shower...fed by a super hot girl. Dancing is the second best way to burn calories...I will let you think of the first. Zebra may be my new favorite animal. There will be elaboration but reality calls...so come back for the rest later.

No comments:

Post a Comment