Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tacos and More

I don't like Mexican food. On the list of foods I ever crave for, its pretty much on the bottom is the list. I would say it is right above certain types of seafood and most vegetables. It is about 3 steps above bugs and innards. There is nothing wrong with it. My tastebuds just don't ever have a hankering for it.
However, with my recent discoveries of taco trucks that I have previously driven by. I have developed a craving for them. Carnitas tacos are amazing. The tender pork that just melts in your mouth with the kick of the onions and cilantro. Yummy.
Anyways, my tummy was demanding a taco. I found a truck...and of course I couldn't simply order my tacos. As I am leaving, a guy that was sitting in his car calls out to me.

Guy: Hey pretty lady. How are you doing?
Me: Thank you. Have a good night.
Guy: Can I talk to you quickly?
Me: Have a good night. (and I drove away)

I guess I know where I can go if I have a craving for tacos and I want to get a date or something resembling a date.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment