Sunday, April 17, 2011

Success

This Friday, we had a potluck and I made a sushi bake with some additional ingredients to the recipe. It was a clean pan..yay success. And it was the first time I made it...and one of the first time I cooked seafood. I have to say I am quite proud of myself. I also made the peanut sauce noodles with veggies...not a hit. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. At least I know not to bring that dish to parties.

Then the next day, I made curry..another first. Friends said it was good and I have to say I agree. The only thing was it needed to be thicker. Still not bad for the first time.

Recently, I have been on this roller coaster. There are the highs and lows and I can't say it has been that fun. I think with the recent success of my dishes, I am on a high. I will just have to remember that when I am feeling low. There is a high like no other I get when my cooking makes people smile. I love that feeling that I was able to not only feed them but for them to say it was good. It's an addiction...a good one I would have to say. I am glad to say I have people around me to help me fuel that addiction.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment