Monday, April 11, 2011

Wishes Do Come True

Just a little a month ago, I came back from NOLA. Things to say the least were interesting...the consensus was that we needed to keep things low key. Ha, how we lie to ourselves...actually we did keep it low key for a couple weeks but soon after we were back to normal.

It was the night of my grad ceremony and that was definitely reason enough to celebrate plus the fact I survived through a family dinner. Note to everyone, buffets are good for large crowds. Anyways back to the story, we started off with whiskey and coke in....drumroll please, a tupperware bowl. We couldn't find a bottle and we wanted to save some money. The money we saved goes towards other things like yummy dinners. So whiskey and coke in tupperware was how we started off. Then came Hennessy...and all sorts of other stuff. I was kinda of a mess. Long story cut short, after a Muni and a cab later with broken earrings and a text that said "I will see you in the AM" I got my grad gift from the universe.

You would think it ended happily ever after. Apparently, I got scared and walked away. I guess you got to be very careful for what you wish for. Be specific...and if you are going out with me, you might want to have an extra set of keys so you don't have to take a cab ride early in the morning because we finally got a hold of each other and you finally had a way into the apt. Just saying...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment