Thursday, May 26, 2011

SIGH...

So I was supposed to take my boards yesterday but I decided that I should push it back a week. I have to say I think I made the right choice. I was in an absolute panic mode and most likely I would have passed but I think this is one time where I really should be safe than sorry. I am suppose to be studying right now but obviously I am not. A probably not so good decision but oh well. I need a break. My eyes are getting cross-eyed and I went to my favorite pasttime....looking at menus of different restaurants I want to eat at. I really need to find someone to finance this habit. I also need to come up with a way to try all these different things and not let it affect my waistline. Speaking of which...I can't wait until end of June. Hopefully, by then my food habits will be able to return to normal and I won't have to look but I could actually taste it. Three days have past...39 days left to go. Here is to being determined and not giving up. I am looking forward to the feast at the end...how about that for irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment