Monday, May 30, 2011

SURPRISE!

So...I guess it's that time of the year where one reflects on everything. I honestly usually avoid this because it forces me to take a good look at things I put in a box and hide in my closet. Sometimes, however things find you whether you want them to or not....I know I have said this many times and I wonder when will I finally get it. Things may get hidden or you may forget about them but sooner or later you will have to face them. It hit me today while I was watching a movie, Bridesmaid. Who knew, life would just smack me with the facts. I think it was trying to get my attention but I kept ignoring the messages. It came loud and clear. I guess I sometimes just need the message to be transmitted to me by a bullhorn. I GET IT. I really do.

This Tuesday is my boards exam and I actually have a good feeling about it. I feel a lot more confident...there is a part of me that is thinking I am being too optimistic but I am trying to shut here up. I guess who needs that part of me when reality is more than happy to take that role. I am going to listen to the part that believes in happy endings and that dreams do come true.

The next chapter is going to start soon. I can feel it. I imagine someone reading the story of my life, they would be about done with this book and picking up the sequel. The sequel is going to be good. I am determined to making it happen. I am not saying there won't be mistakes...let's not kid myself. It is me after all but I am done with being treated like a spare tire. I am not going to apologize for my choices. I have this one shot and I am going to do it my way. So either jump in and hold on or move out of my way. I am not slowing down...I actually like the brakes are broken so HERE I COME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment