Sunday, May 29, 2011

SO...

Tonight was one of those nights where I will just look back and smile. I had a great meal with friends I haven't seen in forever and it was so much fun to catch up. I am on this "thing" that goes on to end of June and I can't wait until it's over. It was a nice break. I will be back on the wagon tomorrow. I just have to say the food was good and I love the company. There were definitely highlights to our meal and some not so high points but when you aim for the moon, no matter what you are among the stars. life really has a funny way of turning out. i am about to start the next big chapter and closing this one on tuesday. i feel good about it and maybe i shouldn't be so optimistic but i can't help it. for this moment, i am happy. reality will come soon enough but right now at this moment, i am happy. the future is so bright and i have so many options...it really is nice to not lead my life as a reaction to other people's choices. it's my turn and there's no looking back. I AM READY...no matter what world, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment