Wednesday, July 21, 2010

#20 Salumi Misti Plate

I don't even know where to begin with this one. I am pretty sure there were at least 8 different kinds of salumi on the plate. The waiter that brought us the plate asks us if we wanted to know what was on the plate. Honestly, they looked pretty much like all the same thing. I mean there were obvious differences. There were some that looked like raw hamburger meat. The guy started to tell us about all the different kinds and I just wanted to tell him that he should just save his breath because there wasn't any kind of chance of me remembering what I was going to eat. I take that back there was a backfat salumi and the only reason I remembered that one was because it was white and all the other ones were red. The salumi misti plate was yummy, I definitely preferred the ones that looked less like hamburger meat not because of the looks but it was too mushy. The ones that looked like sopressta or the regular salumi seen at the grocery stores were good. It didn't blow my mind but it is another item completed. Note to anyone that wants to eat this, don't drink too much because the thought of this item the next day did quite the number on my digestive system.

No comments:

Post a Comment