Sunday, July 25, 2010

SF Underground Farmer's Market

WOW! The amount of people at the event was crazy. It was lots of fun with good food and great people. You can feel and taste the passion that they have for the food they were cooking. The macaroni and cheese was my personal favorite. I had told the lady cooking it how yummy it was, she just lit up. I am sure she has heard it all before but you can tell how proud she was that someone liked it. There was a 5 dollar fee which helps cover the cost of renting the venue...i think and most items were like 5 dollars, not too bad considering it was all homemade goodness. There was one guy selling ice cream in baby mason jars. It was so precious, I LOVE mason jars. I am not sure why but they are just so cute. It was a great event and definitely will be going back. Word of advice is to get there early.

No comments:

Post a Comment