Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cantina: Laughing Buddha

To continue on my quest to finish the 7 by 7 list, I thought there was an item from Cantina. I was wrong, it's on their other list. I think I have two lists I am trying to complete. I am quickly realizing this is an expensive thing and probably not the best for fitting into my clothes. I have decided to have people share some of these items with me. Anyways, the laughing buddha cocktail from Cantina is definitely different. You can taste the serrano chilies and that cuts away all taste of the alcohol. It is definitely one way to hide the taste of vodka. I am not sure I could have one all to myself but I am glad to have tried some of my friends. It doesn't hurt that the bartenders there are all very attractive. The other drinks there were delicious and different a great place to start the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment