Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It continues...

So today, I was able to check off 5 things off the list. And I would have thought I would have been over the moon ecstatic. I don't think I can say that I am, I guess somethings are best left to the imagination. The food was still good but I wonder how some of them are on the list. I had the secret breakfast flavor from Humphry Slocombe which is made up of cornflake and bourbon. Then I had the cookie and cream cookie from Anthony's Cookies. The third stop was the chips and salsa from Papalote. Then I had the pupusa from Balompie which was followed by the rotisserie chicken from Limon and ended with chicken wings from San Tung. I don't even want to begin to think about the calories that I consumed. Some were definitely worth it more than others. I am not a complete fatty, I did have some company on today's hunt. Details to come of each later.

No comments:

Post a Comment