Wednesday, July 21, 2010

#92: Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog

Please do not judge me. The thought of this item can be repulsing to many of you and I understand but blame it on the weather or the booze or the fact that I eat weird things but this was oh so good. #92 is the bacon wrapped hot dog. I know many of you are probably running to the bathroom wanting to vomit or the rest of you are judging me and counting the ridiculous amount of calories I consumed in one bite but I am telling you, it is worth every calorie. I wouldn't recommend it as part of one's daily diet (I did learn something from nursing classes) but every now and then, it hits the spot...especially when you are drunk and all self control and common sense goes out the window. This was completed during Pride Weekend and Jenny and Kelly were my fellow consumers. The hot dog was wrapped in bacon and cooked on some kind of make shift pan. The guy also fried the onions in the bacon grease (oh my, I am pretty sure as I am typing this my arteries are becoming smaller and smaller). After the man cooked the hotdog, I had him top it off with ketchup and the bacon greased soaked onions. I held off on the mayo...which I know is pointless but I thought that might have been a bit much.

No comments:

Post a Comment