Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pizzaiolo

This place isn't on the 7 by 7 list but it is still definitely should be a consideration. We started off with a cod appetizer and the fried green tomatoes. I don't like tomatoes but I would eat these ones all day if I could. And the winner of the night was a potato, pancetta and rosemary pizza with white sauce. OMG! How perfect of a pizza for me. I am just waking up from my food coma and let me tell you, so worth it. The panna cotta was definitely pretty darn good. It was creamy softness goodness surrounded by strawberries and oh so delicious. I can still taste it in my mouth, definitely one creamy thing I would eat over and over. It wasn't horribly sweet and there was a hint of saltiness which is so perfect for me because I LOVE salt. We also had a wild nettle and pecorino pizza which was good...too much green but still good and there wasn't any tomato sauce. Then there was a wild nettle and sausage pizza and that was good but the potato and pancetta pizza has a special place in my heart...at least as of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment